GPS Commentary Systems
Click play. Click settings on the lower right of this video to watch in HD.
PA Announcements and Commentary.
Introducing the new GPS Single Language System. With a Driver Control Panel, Auto-GPS Detection and new route building software, it’s the best touring system ever.
Seat Back Audio. Sightseeing Entertainment.
The Most Advanced Commentary System. Ever. Our hardwired GPS commentary systems offer the advantages of solid state (no moving parts), reliability, accuracy, and efficiency. With 22 channels for languages and topics, you’ll be amazed by the digital sound quality.
TriggerPOINT. Freedom to Roam.
Designed for sightseeing operators where portability and flexibility are essential to fleet management, the carry on, carry off TriggerPOINT multilingual commentary system removes the operational and seat restrictions affiliated with hardwired solutions.
Tour Guide Systems
Hear More. Give Better Tours.
Introducing a better way to provide tours for your tour groups. ieXplore is an easy-to-use tour guide system designed specifically for tour groups, factory tours, outdoor excursions, employee training, language interpretation, conferences and trade shows.
Affordable. Audio Guides For All.
We help museums, historic sites and cultural attractions meet their goals of affordable entertainment, giving organizations and non-profits the power and flexibility to do more for less. Our audio guide makes it easy to create, deliver and share engaging audio tours.
Audio Guides. Infrared, RF and RFID Triggered.
Introducing an affordable infrared audio guide that offers several ways to automatically trigger your audio so visitors get an effortless audio tour experience.
Our new audio guide comes standard with features like infrared and remote alarm triggering for security, supporting up to 32 languages and topics. Bundled with free content management software, you can easily self-manage your audio guide equipment and audio tours. And best of all, you can set up remote triggers to automatically play audio tour commentary so your visitors get the best possible experience – on every tour.
All New Design. Memories People Keep.
Introducing a new way to deliver audio. A smart player combining audio with your visual branding. Whether used for audio tours or other information delivery, this low-cost audio guide represents a powerful branding and retail revenue opportunity.
Most Popular Posts
- 5 Messages That Need To Be In Your Brochures For Multilingual Tours
- Experience Real Amsterdam with Ron and Nel at Blue Boat Company
- Every Great Audio Tour Begins With A Well Written, Engaging Script
- Three Keys To Providing Multilingual Tour Commentary So Your Project Doesn’t Fail
- ADA Compliance For Hearing Accessibility on Passenger Vessels and Ferries
- Multilingual Tours: Breaking Down Language and Cultural Barriers in Tourism
- Debunking The Myth That Mobile Apps Lead To The Pot Of Gold At The End Of The Rainbow
- Tourism: Brand Building That Cuts Through the Clutter
- Removing Language and Cultural Barriers in Tourism